- 9 Апр 2016
5% discount for wwh-club.ws purchase&prolongation Linken Sphere
This topic is created for information about product updates for the English-speaking audience. You can also ask your questions and wishes in our multilingual support service: [email protected]
Welcome! We bring to your attention an innovative browser - an antidetect of the new generation. We are confident that thanks to this product your capabilities will reach a whole new level and you will not be able to imagine what it was like to be tormented by dozens of virtual machines and their settings.
What is the difference from the existing solutions of antidetects?
- Browser works in OTR-mode, which makes it the safest
- Browser is deprived of any hidden connections, which can’t be obtained in any boxed solution
- Browser encrypts all stored information in the AES-256 encryption standard
- Browser from the box is equipped with everything necessary for working with network connections: SOCKS, SSH, TOR, TOR + SSH
- Browser allows you to work with different types of connections SIMULTANEOUSLY
- Browser contains built-in professional antidetect, which allows you to use all possible configurations of users, permissions, language, system time, geo-position, etc., changing them "on the fly"
- Browser preserves fingerprints and cookies for each of the sessions, allowing you to work from one place with hundreds of different personalities without the need for constant switching between virtual machines
- You don’t need any settings at all to get started quickly, anonymously and safely
We offer a brief video presentation of the product:
The only official site for the purchase of the browser: https://ls.tenebris.cc/
We don’t teach the direct work with the browser, but we want to note that it was tested in special conditions by us and specialists from friendly boards, and proved to be very worthy.
We invite all users to upgrade to version 3.3! In order to get a link to the update, click in the browser: Help-> Check for updates.
- Added US states for fast navigation in time zones
- Added disabling options: enumerate mediaDevices, battery, gamepads, WebRTC
- Added a random function of displaying the processor cores (hardwareConcurrency), the value is selected between the possible variants 2,4,8 (For mobile 2, in the future the function will be configurable)
- For mobile useragents was added the multitouch parameter maxTouchPoints = 5
- Added scrolls for the session setup window in case when resolution less than 730 pixels in the height of the screen (for example, with a remote connection)
- Updated security system Chromium Engine
- Fixed http accept language replacing, now it can be changed "on the fly" without autoclosing session tabs
- Added the ability to set ip for fake webRTC in case when connection address and proxy address do not match
- Fixed a bug with the lack of "PASTE" functionality in the context menu when focus on the input element of the web page
- Fixed bug with dragging objects on the page under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug when canceling the file download in the case when the control specifies the attribute webkitdirectory
- Fixed bug with duplicate file download when downloading
- Updated openSSL to the latest version In windows.
- Fixed a bug with geolocation, the accuracy parameter was incorrect, now it’s random within 20-100 meters
- Fixed productSub for Fox-like useragents
- Fixed a bug with the function "open in a new window"
- Updated TOR to version 0.3.0.9
- Added emulation of human input when copying (significantly speeds up the work, because it allows you to get rid of manual input without annoying the AF system - right-click "paste like human print")
- Fixed other small bugs
We are working on further product improvement. All new users receive the latest up-to-date version of the program, all existing users - completely free update and support.
We invite all users to get a large-scale upgrade to version 3.4! In order to get a link to the update, click in the browser: Help-> Check for updates.
We rethought the settings for the built-in antidetection browser and provided the possibility of a complete fine-tuning of the necessary identification parameters.
Now the parameters js, http and plugins are fully editable. Convenient and simple!
-Added the possibility to configurate important parameters, such as HTTP headers, which allows you to specify your own headers, dependent on the selected useragent. For example, «Accept» or «DNT» (for DoNotTrack).
-Added a configurable JS-config (navigator, screen, window), which currently includes 24 customizable parameters (the list will expand further, as we conduct research on the parameters of other browsers, and we plan not just to change the values, but fully reproduce the behavioral factors of an engine).
-Added the ability to edit plugins and mime-types. It should be noted that plugins and mime-types are now not just a trivial replacement for readable parameters - they are now real objects: PluginArray, MimeTypeArray, which contain Plugin and MimeType objects - work properly and contain the full functionality inherent in these objects.
- Added the ability to specify your own local address for a WebRTC leak. Now you can specify for each session any local address (192.168.x.x).
-Added custom copy function for the proxy - now you can simply paste the copied data in the format iport in the proxy field, it will be perceived by the system and correctly distributed over the necessary fields.
- Fixed a problem with the language, now the field http language accepts the correct filling of the supported languages, for example: (en-ru,ru;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.6;en;q=0.4). In addition to multilanguage support, the installed header will automatically be applied to navigator.languages. Also you can set js default language in the advanced setting.
-Added the possibility of selecting the default search engine (DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Aol, Ask)
-It is possible to export and import individual sessions with a password (for example, to transfer the config to a partner), the functionality is combined with the export of cookies and you can select the type of export you need.
- Fixed possible application crash when using functions in Pop-up windows
- Corrected other current small bugs
We are working on further expansion of the product functional. We would like to remind you that all new users receive the latest version of the program, all existing users - completely free update and support.
We invite all active users to get an update to version 3.51. In order to get a link to the update, click in the browser: Help -> Check for updates.
A number of minor and larger bugs have been fixed, and some changes have been made that significantly improve the usability and quality of the product.
Now your WebRTC allows to devices:
- Fixed a bug with Custom Resolution in case the physical height of the monitor is greater than the resolution set (previously, in this case, the option was not activated)
- Fixed the problem of connection with some types of SSH. An outdated server uses a special type of authentication that was not considered, and was regarded as a connection error
- Fixed a bug of import / export of single sessions in case of using added user agents
- Fixed a bug with disabling plug-ins through the checkbox box in the session setup (the setting was not saved)
- Fixed a number of other minor bugs
- Has been developed the working mechanism of the human-like print (Paste like human print) and hotkeys have been added (Ctrl / Cmd + B)
- Added a session manager in the tools menu, which allows you to make bulk delete of unused sessions, open the necessary sessions for editing, as well as pick session without editing
- Added a tunnel checker / proxy / tor in the session settings, which will verify the validity of the connection and the correctness of the entered data before creating the session
- Added re-generation of customized settings when changing the useragent, as well as the physical resolution of the screen - when there is a change of the useragent within the existing session, the JS navigator parameters will be automatically updated
- Added the ability to substitute hashes for devices in navigator.mediaDevices (available from Extended settings) - now you can make hashes of devices unique and show them, disable them or transmit real system parameters (Extended settings -> .mediaDevices.enumerateDevices -> true / false / fake)
The goals for the next release are indicated, we closely follow your feedback and suggestions, and we sincerely thank everyone who advice or pointing out the mistake allows us to make the product more convenient and better!
We remind you that all new users receive the latest version of the program, all existing users - completely free update and support. Thank you for being with us!
The intermediate version 3.52 is available for download (update at the discretion, since the situation in which the bug can make a difference in real work is almost impossible)
- Fixed a bug of dynamic fingerprint on fonts: in case the session is cloned into a new tab, viewport was zero before updating the page
We are pleased to present to all of our users the next major release of the product: Linken Sphere v 4.0 Touch. As you probably understood from the title, we did a great job in the direction of the Touch emulation, which is sure to be a pleasant surprise for those who like working with SSH, constantly fighting against the passive OS fingerprint. But this is not the only pleasant innovation for today.
Our team did not just create conditions for full-fledged emulation of TouchScreen in an antidetect, we did it really hard and deep, because no one can recognize your mouse or touchpad from now on. All existing solutions allowed only to use mobile users and establish a permit, but such substitutions were not able to bypass a serious detective - you always showed your mouse.
This TouchScreen is now at your disposal - pull, tap, work like a real mobile device!
We listen attentively to criticism, and from the very first days after the release, we certainly agreed with you on the need for a solution with an active WebGL. Now it's available. We did not just make it active, giving out hashes and forbidding the definition of a video card - you can install the right model right in the browser for each particular session! It's worth forgetting about the constant interventions in the system and the constant switching between accounts - just set the necessary parameters, your hardware parameters and unique hash will be completely personalized.
Repeatedly we have heard a fair comment about the lack of protection of the definition through CSS. We agree that this can make a difference in certain situations, and the best antidetect from our point of view must have these capabilities. Now you can set the desired CSS resolution and remain undetected, even in rare cases of similar detection attempts.
Another important moment in the personalization of fingerprints are fonts. Initially, we approached this issue with a conscious understanding that the most probable parameter of their determination is metric indicators, and this was implemented in the original version of the product. But we also heard many reviews that it would be nice to change them not only metrically, but also quantitatively. Now this is also available. Changelog: -Added touch screen emulation. Emulation occurs at the physical level, without the use of any js-insertions. Mouse events are not transmitted at all, as in the case of a real mobile device.
-Added fake webGL function. Pseudo-generation of parameters is available depending on the useragent (machine, on the basis of which you can collect your own impression or leave it as it is). All webGL parameters can be edited, right up to the videocard.
-It is possible to change the parameters of the physical screen, this option allows you to bypass the css media-query fingerprint and set the desired device-width, device-height
-Added a change in the font fingerprint by the number of fonts
-Now it’s possible to rename sessions.
-Added option to turn off TOR while verify the license (in case there are any disruptions in the work of the TOR). It can also be useful in case of authorization if it is impossible to connect to TOR or other errors in the network - it becomes possible to authorize without using TOR.
- The SSH library has been updated. The update solved a number of problems with the work of tunnels: endless downloading on separate sites, impossibility of connecting to the tunnel and so on.
-Added 400 built-in useragents and minimal filtering on them. We are working on our own configshop for the possibility of fast loading of ready-made configurations.
-Improved safety of injections of substitutions, number of additional features in the work of AF systems also taken into account
- Fixed a problem with OpenGL (was situations when it was necessary to update the drivers on the built-in graphics card). Now openGL support is directly attached to the program.
- It is possible to import cookies in json format
- Fixed re-generation of the default language in advanced settings when changing http accept language
- Fixed possibility to detect OTR-mode (privacy mode)
- Added DST to USA timezone helper
- Fixed the problem of substitution of the address in the case of copying iport, (previously in case of accidental grabbing of the function, the function did not work correctly)
- Added hotkeys (for Windows) to close the tab and update accordingly (Ctr + w, Ctrl + r)
- The algorithm of navigator.serviceWorker was fixed by default, since our researches showed that in some cases it didn’t work out correctly, because of what certain problems could occur.
- Added automatic disabling of plug-ins when choosing a mobile useragent
- Fixed a lot of smaller bugs and problems
We express our gratitude to users for the quality feedback about the product - with your help we have the opportunity to significantly improve the stability of its operation, performance and convenience. The direction of further development is indicated - we are confident that we will be able to offer many more interesting and productive solutions. Always open for feedback, comments and questions: [email protected]
We offer a browser update to version 4.1
-Added a setting for installing a custom port for the TOR network
-Added a cookie handler. As a result, the problem with cookies for outdated php versions has been fixed
Also, the documentation has been updated to the current version of the program:
https://ls.tenebris.cc/documentation/introduction" \t "_blank" https://ls.tenebris.cc/documentation/introduction
We remind you that for current users all updates and support are completely free.
Introducing the browser update to version 4.2
Friends, today we want to introduce our innovation, over which we have worked all this time. Thanks to your feedback and the work of our sociable support, we came to the conclusion that configuration for most users was complex and often incomprehensible. Many worked simply by selecting useragent and using the parameters set by the generator, but it is far from always able to create the perfect config and lead to the maximum result of work.
We did everything to simplify your work and created a grabber of the current device configurations. It includes everything that previously required manual configuration - http / js / plugins / mimetypes / webGL and so on.
Now you only need one button in order to get a fully customized session based on the impression of a real device - just choose the type of browser and platform! We have pre-installed for you 4000 real configurations, and in the near future we plan to bring their number to 20 000! The configuration is configured so that the next time you install a config with the same data, the system will choose from those that have not yet been used by you.
For those same users who wish to use private select configurations, our own configuration will be launched in the near future, which will allow you to download the required configurations directly to the browser in one click!
We also noticed that many users had problems with the correct prescription of the necessary languages, especially for multilingual (namely multilanguage is true for most real users). In order to solve this problem, we have built in an assistant, which allows us to simply select the desired country and obtain a random language configuration from the data of real users! This will greatly improve the simplicity and quality of this parameter setting.
- Added a session configurator for settings in a few clicks
- Added language setup assistant for the session
- Built-in 4000 real configurations of real devices
- Added the ability to use the program on the server computer in multi-user mode. This solution is designed for commands and allows you to install one copy on the server, working simultaneously with different users, using personal keys
Next up is the next update, in which we will try to take into account a large number of your wishes, as well as significantly increase the number of built-in configurations. If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to us: [email protected]
All updates and support for existing users are absolutely free.
Introducing the browser update to version 4.3
- Database of configs updated! Now it contains 50k unique fresh configs of real users.
- The generator is updated, now it is grounded for work with extensive bases.
- Added support for multi-mime plugins in real config (note, for real configs, plug-ins can’t be edited, the feature will appear after adding multi-mime processing through Extended settings).
- Added full support for fonts. That is, if you can remove the fonts from a real user - they will completely replace your fonts. If you can’t remove, the previous algorithm will work - randomly adding a bundle of fonts to the current ones in the system.
- Fixed a bug with the substitution of date and time, on some sites the calendar worked incorrectly.
This update is an intermediate and, for the most part, done work on the configurations of real users and the work of the config manager. A big update is expected in the next release.
We remind you that for current users all updates and support are completely free.
An important update with fixing the problems of the recent release is 4.32
- Fixed bug in real configurations (after the last update there were problems with registration on some sites)
- Additional fixes for work with calendars (there were problems with calendar selectors on some sites)
If you have any questions, comments or requests for the current version - please write to us: [email protected]
Important update with changing the work with the date - 4.4
- completely changed the work with the system time. Now when choosing a timezone, the time will change in the system itself (it changes at the moment of successful connection in the session)
If you have any questions, comments or requests for the current version - please write to us: [email protected]
Friends, we are proud to present a new release - Linken Sphere 5.3 MaxMind!
We tried to combine all your experience and the desire to constantly improve your favorite product with your wildest desires - we are confident that the results of our work will help bring your work to an even higher level of productivity and pleasure - more than ever! The result of a month of painstaking and intense development was the perfect improvement in the quality of our browser with capabilities that are not available to any other antidetect in the world!
And now about everything in order:
For convenience and speed of work, it is very important to be able to personalize sessions, write comments and have quick access to this information while working. Now it's possible!
Each session has a comment field that allows you to add notes, view and edit them while you work:
With a large number of open tabs, it is important to visually determine the groups of parent and child pages, for which the ability to select the color of the session was introduced - there is no more confusion in the work:
Quite often there is a need to replace DNS of socks/ssh, which previously was impossible to do except for replacing them in the system. For the first time in the world, we present the possibility of changing the DNS in each of the sessions within the same system! No more problems in order to use the correct addresses in any number without making any changes to the system configuration - just write it in the session:
Traditional checkers are a thing of the past, they are replaced by systems based on neural networks and machine learning. These systems allow you to accurately determine the substitutions with all your desire to remain invisible. Thanks to the investigation of private detectors, we made important changes to the work of the antidetection module, which, with proper configuration, allows successfully to pass such serious checks as browserprint.info:
Often proxies use address flipping, which made it necessary to manually write outbound IP for the correct operation of the webRTC fake leak, and significantly reduced the speed and usability. Now, in case the proxy checker detects a mismatch between the incoming and outgoing addresses, it will be automatically registered in the required field:
The main innovation that will undoubtedly force you to take a new look at the convenience of the browser settings is the license, the most complete MaxMind geobase at your disposal! Now, in order to set the correct coordinates, the language and the system time you don’t need anything else other than the IP of your connection and pressing the button - real magic! This database includes most of the existing addresses, and the effect of working with it is unusually high:
Changelog: - Fixed a problem of local storage in OTR mode. Sessions without OTR are no more, as are related to them crash and problems
- Fixed a problem with drop-down windows (Skrill, etc.)
- Implemented the algorithm of the human-like input system
- Fixed incorrect pop-up positioning
- Fixed a problem with timezones (2ip.ru, etc.)
- Fixed bug with cookies in case of using the site by IP-address
- Fixed a canvas bug on jpg
- Fixed bug with real configurations of Safari on Windows
- Fixed a number of bugs in real configurations, in particular with different useragent and os
- Fixed a huge number of smaller bugs
- It is possible to restore tabs after closing the browser (Bookmarks -> Recently closed tabs)
- Added the ability to set the required DNS for each individual session
- Added the ability to set the geo, system time and language using the MaxMind database (note that MM bases are used in most Western AF systems, but geo and system time data may not coincide with the ThreatMetrix databases that the Whoer uses and some other popular checkers in our region. We recommend not to be guided by them when using the built-in database)
- Added randomly generated IP in the Local IP field when creating a session
- Added the ability to write notes in the session with the ability to quickly access when working (context on the tab -> Session info)
- It is possible to block pop-up windows
- Added the possibility of color designation of parent and child sessions
- Added the possibility of activating the function of fake leak webRTC in NoProxy mode
- It is possible to completely copy a session with fingerprints and without them
- Added the ability to bulk export of configurations and cookies in one file
- Finalized mechanism for avoiding detecting of TouchEvent (in particular, we pass a touch test on fingerprint2 when emulating a mobile device)
- Added the desired values of the tangent depending on the useragent and os (researches have shown that some AF systems in this way produce a detection of Fake OS and Fake Browser)
- Added private solutions to avoid some of the known AF systems based on research and pentesting
- It is possible to restore the specified system timezone after the browser is finished
- It is possible to use the date replacement via JS (for commands that use remote servers for collaboration)
- Included IP checker for automatic substitution of the desired address in case when output and input socks ip are different
- Added the ability to set the host instead of the IP address (Socks, HTTP proxy)
- Added automatic language adjustment in case of working with Safari useragent, which does not support multilanguage
- Added "null", "undefined" for doNotTrack
- It is possible to disable url helper (display of transitions in the search line)
- Work on completing and updating the documentation for the product according to this release
- Full documentation is now available in English
All new users receive the latest up-to-date version of the program, all existing users - completely free update and support. Thank you for being with us! Remember - in order to get a link to the update, click in the browser: Help-> Check for updates.
We will be glad to answer your suggestions, comments and wishes - please write to us: [email protected]
We wish you pleasant and effective work!
We recommend getting an important browser update to version 5.4
- The work of WebGL emulation is greatly improved: now there is the possibility of successfully passing more complex tests and attempts to determine.
It is possible to see an example of the following tests:
- Fixed a problem when choosing a timezone on Windows OS (in some cases there were problems with DST)
- Fixed a problem with the proxy crash when working with custom DNS (problems with some addresses)
- Fixed problem with local storage (problems with Outlook and some other sites)
- Improved overall stability of the program
We remind you that all updates for active users are completely free.
If you have any comments or questions - please write to us: [email protected]
We recommend getting the browser update to version 5.6
This update is aimed at improving the stability and quality of the program Changelog: - Fixed problem with importing sessions in cases if they were renamed
- Fixed a problem with the timezone (in older sessions, when you first visit after the update, you need to click check geo - if you do not fulfill this condition, you will need to restart the program.) After the update, you do not need to do anything)
- Improved and changed the system of work with local storage in sessions
- Improved overall stability of the program
We remind you that for all current users all updates are free. If you have any comments or suggestions about the current version of the program, please write to us: [email protected]
We wish you a successful and pleasant work!